While many people dream of working from home as a goal for overall work-life balance, those who find themselves actually doing their work from home report higher levels of stress, according to a 2017 study conducted by the United Nations.
What Is Stressful About Working From Home?
- Lack of Structure
- Too Many Distractions
- Difficulty Setting Boundaries
- Social Isolation
- Lack of Focus
Tips For Managing the Stress of Working at Home
- Set a schedule
- work when you work best
- prioritize the challenging tasks first
- make use of technology
- Stay Connected, Reach Out to Friends and Family
- Reward Yourself. For example, some of Joli Minis' shortbread cookies. ;)
- Get Comfortable Saying No
- Protect Your Sleep, and Don't Use Mobile Devices Before Sleeping
Stay positive. Let's get through this crisis together.
Joli Minis Lifestyle - Enjoy the JOLI mini things in life.